Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm in love!!


I think it's forever, too.

That's an image courtesy of our pals at Google of my new TV.

High def, baby. I'll be able to see the look of worry on Peyton Manning's face on Sundays. I'll be able to count the individual threads on the astroturf. Even better is that I'll be able to watch my team -- the Pittsburgh Steelers -- the way God intended.

In crystal clear, high-definition glory.

And I'm sure that most of the TV I watch, which comes from the Food Network, will look rather appetizing in 40-inch, high-definition. I thought that Paula Deen's calorie-laden baked goods looked good on my crappy Magnavox?! Not. Even. Close.

If only deadline wasn't calling ... I'd be psyched to lay on my couch for hours at a time. This TV could not possibly help with triathlon training in any way. But it'll be great for movie night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the bestest tv ever! but you've got to be careful what you watch. some things you don't want to see that big or that clear.

Jacque Jo said...

Oh, I know. There's some crap you JUST shouldn't see in 40-inch, high definition splendor.

*shudder*