Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Because I said I would.

I told my friend Dean (one of the dudes behind SportFellas.com) that I would write about not only him, but how awesome he is.

So, here you go, Dean.

You should check out their site. Dean (along with Dan ... and now they may be picking up a third SportFella!) has some of the wittiest, best, most researched sports commentary on the Web. On my show this week, Dean told us that their college football rankings will factor into the actual BCS standings.

Get some, SportFellas! :)

(Alright, Landers ... I gotta get back to work. The AutoTrader doesn't publish itself.)

2 comments:

Erinn said...

I know another blogger you need to give a shout out to:

http://blogs.dailymail.com/wvu/

It's only the best sports readin' in the state!

Jacque Jo said...

I've just made Mike my top link under "Blogs that Rock."

I love his blog. I need to leave comments on it. :)

And you're right ... it's AWESOME!