Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A clean, fresh start

I'm jumping back into this because I need an outlet. My show is great for an outlet, but I'm a writer. It's what I do. I write.

I've gone through some pretty serious life changes lately, and I don't think it's a good idea to spill them out here. If you're one of my closer friends, you know what's going on. It's a really strange, and interesting, time in my life. I'm learning a lot about me and all of the stuff that goes with it. I'm learning how to get over hangups of the past and work toward what I want to be in the future, regardless of how that affects the situation in which I'm living.

But the last three weeks of transition haven't been a picnic. I'm lucky that people have stepped in and really come through for me.

I deleted all of the old posts on this blog because, well, I just thought when I picked this back up to start it again I wanted it to be clean. A blank canvas. Something to start from scratch and develop.

But the developing must come a little later ... it's deadline, I've got a hundred things to read and Foo Fighters on iTunes, so I should be unstoppable. :)

No comments: