Monday, November 05, 2007

Why! Why ... it's ... it's a MAJOR AWARD!



Oh, and you better believe it's cooler than that. Although that's still on my Top Five list of wants of all time.

Angela, the writer of a fanastic blog I read called "Blog It Like You Mean It" has bestowed upon little ol' me a "Best Kept Secret" award.

So, naturally, since it's a secret, the first thing I'm gonna do is tell YOU.

I'm excited. Of course, now, this means I've peaked at 28 and I'm opening the door wide open for continued disappointment from here forward. Unless I get that drum set for Christmas, and then ... GAME ON!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Italian.

Congrats!

Jacque Jo said...

It's definitely fra-gee-lay.

:)

Angela said...

See, we're soul sisters, Jacque. That lamp is in my TOP TWO!!!!

Damn, how I love you. And as someone who has nearly ten years on you, buck up, lil' camper -- we'll fight this damn aging thing together. Be strong, young padawan.

I'm hoping pilates will redeem me, but apparently, I have to actually TRY pilates for it to be of any benefit. DAMN!

Jacque Jo said...

I love Pilates. I didn't get my shit together to sign up for this session at the Y, but I am a regular. I have some DVDs that I need to get off my ass to use.

Thanks for the award. :) And for recognizing the beauty of the soft glow of electric sex gleaming in the window.