Monday, November 05, 2007

... Oh NO she didn't

Me (at hair salon): Hi. Do you have time to fit in a color? Not highlights. Just single process?

Stylist: Are you looking for something different or just to cover up your gray?

Me: Um ... Uh ... Just darker.

I have visible gray and nobody told me?? My closest girls KNOW that gray at 28 is something I will not accept!

"... just to cover up your gray."

Screw you, aging. You aren't taking me that easily. I will fight you like we're in a trailer park and you're sleeping with my man. I don't want to break a Bud Light bottle across your face, but I will.

Hrmph.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

4 comments:

Ann Ali said...

Alright, I have never noticed gray in your weave. Ever.
I wouldn't put up with that backhanded crap. Wait till you can go to the New Martinsville WalMart Salon goddess again.

Jacque Jo said...

I went ahead and hadder darkened up a little. Tomorrow will be fun. :)

Angela said...

You had me at "the trailer park." Damn, Jacque. If you get any more funny, I'm going to have to buy Depends.

Fuck gray. My 2 cents on your Tuesday.

Jacque Jo said...

I aim to bring joy. :)

I mean, wow. Right away ... "just to cover your gray."

Eesh.

I will go down swinging! They're not taking me alive!