Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Well, this explains it!

(Note to readers: That thing below -- yeah, that's the body I got cursed with. No matter how many miles I run, no matter how many squats I do, no matter how many Pilates classes I take, that doesn't change. Today's events, however, have led me to perhaps embrace my lot in life, because current scientific research answers a lot of my questions. HELL YEAH!!)


From today's New York Post ...

The Wider Gals' Hips, The Higher Their IQ: Report

Who's a bowling pin genius? WHO??

Or ... what has two thumbs and looks like a bowling pin but is real smart?

THIS GIRL!!

5 comments:

Ann Ali said...

I love news that allows you to embrace things :-D

Jacque Jo said...

I am embracing fact that if you put 10 of me in a triangular formation at the end of a hallway, someone would throw an eight to 10 pound ball my direction.

Atypical California Girl said...

I chose to embrace my hips years ago. Which really does prove that I am smart. Life is a hell of a lot easier and more pleasant if you like yourself.
Smart!

Jacque Jo said...

I'd like to think of my relationship with myself as love-hate. I know things could always be much worse. I think I'm doing OK. :) There's a note on my fridge that says "I love me."

Angela said...

Fuck. I'd think of something more intelligent to say but apparently, having a 12-year-old boy's body makes me not only prey for priests gone wrong but also stupid. Double damn.

Embraceable you. Yes. Absolutely.