Wednesday, November 14, 2007

... Interesting.

SiteMeter is fun.

I used to be overwhelmingly popular in Parkersburg by a CityNet user.

But yesterday, after I wrote about the screenplay Jo and I did, I stopped being popular in Parkersburg almost immediately.

I'm now overwhelmingly popular by a generic ISP in Houston, Texas, by a user with the exact same computer specs as whoever was in Parkersburg using CityNet. They're also very interested in the comments on the post about the screenplay.

But I'm sure that's just a coincidence. It's probably also a coincidence that someone's been on my show page with all of those exact same specs ... Total coincidence.

That's really the last I'm going to say about it.

I know you're doing it. You know you're doing it.

You hate me. I think you're pathetic.

I love that I don't have anything stopping me from calling you out anymore. You'd think that alone would be enough to make me uninteresting to you and you'd be patting yourself on your back enjoying your "prize," but it's clearly not enough.

But until you want to stop hiding behind your Internet veil and address me directly, you're not worth the time I've already put into you. You're spending hours a day on this blog. Literally. If you're investing that kind of time in me, you have time to come out from your anonymous, sad little world. I'm putting myself out here because I'm not a coward. You've never been anything but a coward. And jealous. And knowing what I do know about you, you're justified in your jealousy.

5 comments:

Dean Landers said...

Welcome to psycho-stalker-world, Mr/s. Parkersburg. Population: You.

It's amazing to me, in this world of "To Catch a Predator," you have the audacity to stalk someone online.

If you're into 12 year old girls, I can understand the stalking. Chris Hansen wants to speak with you.

Jacque Jo said...

I wish I had some lemonade by the pool and some brownies cooling on the sink. If you'll hang on for a few minutes, I just need to change clothes so we can get into the hot tub.

Angela said...

Jacque ~ In my dreams, I am you. And I've grown a pair. And I am you. And then I wake up, and I'm still you. Go, girl. I think you're awesome!

Jacque Jo said...

You're so sweet, Angela! :)

Thanks! I think you're rather awesome yourself!

Anonymous said...

People's stupidity never ceases to amaze me. It's what keeps local news going.