Wednesday, October 17, 2007

*Updated* Pimping ain't easy (but for them, anything!)

Please check out my friend Philip's column in today's Charleston Daily Mail:

My Turn: This wedding couple is brought to you by ...

It's a hilarious column about getting corporate sponsors for his wedding and a suggestion I'd made to him a while back about having the Friends of Coal sponsor the whole event.

Oh, and if you're not already a reader, make sure to put Mike Casazza's blog (on WVU and various other topics) on your favorites.

Speaking of Mike, he also had a great first-person piece in the Daily Mail today about the adventure before his wedding to Erinn, one of my oldest and dearest friends. I wasn't able to go to their wedding because I was in Kentucky at a funeral, but from all accounts and pictures, it was a beautiful day and Erinn couldn't have been a more beautiful bride.

But their wedding day is a classic case of, "Everything was going along really well until ..."

Here's their story, complete with a slideshow of pics:

The trolley blew its lid, but not the wedding

The pic of her dad (I'll let you discover it on your own) is absolutely priceless.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It'll be best with the Maramba progeny ...

Ballard's Maramba ...

Bowles David Rice McGraff Love Maramba ...

The State Journal Maramba (think about it ...)

possibilites are endless ...

Jacque Jo said...

I'm confused ...

Erinn said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out

Jacque Jo said...

You're welcome! It's my pleasure to pass along great reads to other people. :)