Monday, October 22, 2007

The first step is admitting you have a problem

I can't believe I love the Brad Paisley song "Online."

If you haven't heard this song, you need to get your ass to YouTube and watch the video, which stars Jason Alexander, the George's Mom from Seinfeld and WILLIAM SHATNER.

And if for nothing else, for the hook:

"I'm so much cooler online."

Aren't we all? I know I'm MUCH cooler online than I am in real life. My own real life is pretty uneventful. Online I've got this, the show, MySpace ... all that crap. But just ordinary Jacque in sweatpants on the couch? Not all that cool. I'd hang out with me, but I'd probably want me to go home after a day or two.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That song is so true.

No one online is cool in the real world. I know I'm not.

Jacque Jo said...

I mean, I'm miserably boring, sister. Sweatpants and TV!