Monday, December 10, 2007

I still haven't found what I'm looking for ...

Like the sun. No sun yet. Nope. None.

But -- all in all -- not having as bad a day as these guys:

Tractor-trailer driver and passenger both in critical condition after plunge into river

This happened RIGHT OUTSIDE my office window this morning. We still can't figure out how we didn't HEAR this thing fly OFF THE INTERSTATE and drop 80 feet to U.S. Route 60 below and then roll into the river.

Crazy. This is far superior to the Spilled Milk Incident of 2005 when the milk tanker overturned on the bridge and its contents flowed off the bridge like a delicious milk waterfall.

2 comments:

carissaad said...

I saw the sun for a second. I almost wish I had seen that accident just because it's so unbelieveable. Although, I have had many death defying moments in that curve myself.

Jacque Jo said...

For the life of us, we can't figure out HOW we didn't hear that. There's no way we shouldn't have heard that one.