Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Today's poll is brought to you by ...

I fell asleep last night watching "When Harry Met Sally" because it was on one of the channels. I blame it for being top-of-mind when I was thinking of a poll question.

I'm curious about the results of this one. I know my vote. :) My vote is a resounding "hell yes." Some of my closest friends are men, and there's no "ooh, I could date them" undertone.

Or am I kidding myself 'cause I'm not a man? Maybe all men see women in the "I could date them" undertone.

2 comments:

some asian guy said...

it took a really embarrassing cliff dive into the pool of bad judgment to cure me of the "we're just friends" while all the while wanting to jump her bones charade.

it forced me to face my true feelings and decide either to punt or go for it, rather than keep a long fuse burning into into the clusterbomb of misunderstanding.

my female friends are real friends, not friends i wish were girlfriends. especially now that i'm, y'know, engaged and stuff. ;)

Jacque Jo said...

You were actually the example I used in my "heck yes." :) When I was talking to my sister about it, I said, "P is my perfect example. P is a friend who I would take a bullet for, laugh with, cry with, and hide a body for, but I don't think of him in THAT way."