Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The results are in: You're not superficial!

In this week's poll question, I asked y'all:

Which would you rather have?

Here's how you voted:

A mate who's amazingly good looking, but a total idiot. (GOOSE EGG!)
A mate who's amazingly intelligent, but not much to look at. 27 percent (5 votes)
As Billy Joel said, "I just want someone that I can talk to." 13 votes (72 percent)

Thank you all for somewhat restoring my faith in humanity and proving, yet again, that Billy Joel has the answers for everything.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, men do get a lot of practice lying to women...

Anonymous said...

speaking of superficial ... i couldn't help noticing tonight, while watching wheel of fortune and warming up my veggie burger, that when vanna waves, she has jiggly arm. suck it vanna.

Angela said...

Amen, sister. With the exception of the fact that I don't think he has a plan down for drinking and driving that works. Unless, of course, the answer is DON'T DO IT! Ah, Billy. Just imperfect enough to really be human.

Jim Thomsen said...

Tell her about it. Tell her everything you need.