Saturday, November 10, 2007

Happy birthday, Angie!!


The beautiful girl on the left is celebrating her birthday today in Philadelphia. I'm unfortunately not in Philadelphia today to help her, but I think she knows that I'm there in spirit. This picture was from her bachelorette party March 31, 2007.

Happy birthday to someone who really has seen it all with me and never left my side through any of it. You are simply the best, ever.

And I hope you at least go buy a cute coat today or something ... Maybe hang out with Lord Hauser. :)

So if you're one of my readers and inclined, leave Angie some birthday love!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy na na, Angie. I don't know you, but almost any friend of Jacque's is awesome in my book. That, and we ran into someone at a White Stripes show who was in your wedding! That was nearly as awesome as Jacque getting hit on by a wasted frat boy in the parking lot, who subsequently dropped his orange satin bedazzled tie, which Jacque claimed as a prize.

Angela said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANGIE! What a rockin' awesome name. Isn't it great how we were in relative obscurity until Angelina Jolie came along and revived it?

I hope it was happy!

Unknown said...

Awesome!! What a wonderful surprise...a birthday shout out on your kick azz blog! Thanks so much Jacque and Paige!

I celebrated by going to a neighborhood Novemberfest..lots of strange beers - one smelled like smoked beef!! I sort of liked it :)

Unknown said...

haha, definitely angela! I mean, before Jolie, we just had angela landsbury in our corner :)

Jacque Jo said...

Bill Brasky is a son of a bitch.

I once saw him scissor kick Angela Lansbury.