Thursday, October 18, 2007

Your new favorite TV show

Tonight.

FX.

10 p.m.

You'll want to clear your schedule this week, and every week from now on, to watch both episodes of this show.

I didn't know this show in its first two seasons. I had heard of it, but never watched it, until one of my friends said, "You're not living until you start watching this show."

So he had me download an episode from iTunes just to see if I'd be into it. I downloaded "Dennis and Dee Go On Welfare."

And my life changed. Which sounds like pure hyperbole, but trust me. Television became different at that point. I downloaded all of seasons one and two and I watch them at work all the time. I need to go out and buy the DVDs for home.

If you've not watched, give it a try tonight. This show is darkly funny. Hilariously wrong. There's nothing to NOT love about this show. And it's got Danny DeVito, which to me makes everything better immediately anyway.

No comments: